Cream Of Vegetable Soup
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2241 times
Cream of Vegetable Soup is a perfect winter warmer. This Soup has been made with the vegetables available in my refrigerator. The creaminess of this soup will make it popular among kids also.
- Heat butter and oil in a pan and add the garlic and saute it for a minute.
- Add the French Beans and saute for two minutes.
- Add the carrots and saute for two minutes.
- Add the capsicum and saute the vegetables for a minute.
- Add the plain flour and saute it for a minute, add the Water and stir the mixture continuously to ensure that no lumps are formed in the mixture.
- Cook the mixture for a minute and add salt and mix well.
- Add the milk and cook for two to three minutes.
- Add the dried herbs and white pepper, mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with cream.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 11 Feb 2014I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.