Cream Of Tomato Soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 33910 times
A creamy soup delight, the Cream of tomato soup is an all time favorite hot soup recipe with the rich taste of fresh plum tomatoes and a dash of cream added as topping. This flavourful and healthy winter special tomato soup can be prepared easily with this quick and tasty soup recipe.
- Puree the tomatoes and keep aside.
- Heat a vessel on medium flame.
- Add butter and then add chopped garlic, chopped ginger, chili and coriander leaves and sauté until it emits a nice aroma.
- Add the pureed tomatoes and let it simmer.
- Add some water if required.
- Now add basil leaves and salt according to taste.
- When it boils, remove the vessel from the stove and let the soup cool.
- After the soup cools, strain the soup.
- Take the strained soup, keep on medium flame again, add cream to it, and let simmer for sometime.
- Delicious cream of tomato soup is ready
This recipe was contributed by kamalacute on 09 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.