Cream Of Broccoli Soup ( Jain International Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 45 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41866 times
The fresh colour, feel and taste of this soup, will recharge your spirits!
- Heat ½ tablespoons of butter in a non-stick pan, add the broccoli florets and stalks and sauté for a few minutes.
- Purée the broccoli in a blender with half cup of water. Keep aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in the same pan on a low flame. Add the flour and sauté for 1 minute making sure that there is no discolouration.
- Add the milk, mix well and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the nutmeg powder salt, pepper and broccoli purée along with 3 cups of water and simmer for a while.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||792.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||18.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||16.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.