Cream Of Broccoli
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2456 times
Make the tastiest and simplest Cream of broccoli soup by sautéing the broccoli florets with butter and then simmering it in veg stock, milk and cream. Enjoy this mouthwatering cream of broccoli soup piping hot with chopped cilantro as garnish.
- Boil broccoli florets in water till they are el dante (cooked but firm).
- Mix corn starch in 1/2 cup milk.
- Add remaining milk to the boiled broccoli.
- Add the corn starch mixture, pepper and cumin powder and salt.
- Stir frequently to avoid clotting of corn starch.
- Boil till the corn starch thickens, giving it a creamy consistency.
- Serve hot topped with chopped coriander.
This recipe was contributed by analajoshi on 01 Jan 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.