Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3025 times
Enjoy the bowl of Cream of asparagus soup with a distinct asparagus taste and butter flavoured seasonings. A milk based asparagus soup, cream of asparagus soup is made spicier with a dash of pepper powder.
- Cook onion in butter until soft.
- Add flour and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes.
- Gradually add stock, stirring.
- Add cream and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, add asparagus and nutmeg and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Puree in batches in a food processor or blender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 09 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.