Cream Cheese, Tomato and Basil Bagel Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 2843 times
Conveniently quick and easy but unbelievably tasty, this sandwich is something you can conjure up on any busy day, for breakfast or as an evening snack.
A hearty loaf of bagel plays host to luscious cream cheese, tangy tomato and peppy basil giving rise to a refreshing sandwich that everybody will love.
You can use any type of bagel, like whole-wheat, multi-grain, etc., to make this Cream Cheese, Tomato and Basil Bagel Sandwich. You will love the juicy mouth-feel and herby taste of this easy-to-make sandwich!
Also try your hand at making Mayo Veggie Curd Sandwich or Bagels
- Cut a bagel horizontally into two using a sharp bread knife.
- Apply 1 tbsp of cream cheese on both the sides of each half of the bagel and spread it evenly.
- Place 5 tomato slices on the lower cream cheese halve , top it with ½ tbsp of basil and sprinkle little salt and pepper evenly over it.
- Sandwich it with the other half of the bagel with the cream cheese side facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 1 more sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwiche
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.