Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This recipe has been viewed 6154 times
The easy to prepare Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe with a wonderful rich and buttery flavor, moist texture, and a golden brown crust that is both sweet and crisp. Relish this cream cheese, butter and vanilla based cake recipe as a dessert.
- Heat oven to 350° f.
- Grease and flour cake pan.
- Beat all ingredients except powdered sugar in a large bowl on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl frequently.
- Beat on medium speed 4 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes;
- Turn pan upside down onto wire rack or heatproof serving plate.
- Remove pan;
- Cool cake completely. sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Garnish with whipping cream, sliced strawberries and mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by shrabani on 27 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.