Cream Cheese Cookies
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6062 times
A cookie scoop is excellent to make evenly shaped cookies
- Cream butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add vanilla
- Combine the flour, granulated sugar and salt and add gradually to the creamed mixture.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Shape into little balls and flatten.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375f for 16 min or until golden brown.
- Cover the cookies with powdered sugar.
This recipe was contributed by glorimar on 09 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.