Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4817 times
- Bring vegetable broth to a boil in large saucepan.
- Stir in the rice
- Cook on high for 5 min.then reduce the heat to medium and simmer until the rice is cooked approximately 35 min.
- while rice is cooking,heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- saute the diced onion,carrot and apple until the onion is soft.
- add the celery,garlic chiilie and salt to taste.
- squeez the lemon juice over the mixture.
- add the cranberries,chopped pecans,cooked rice and vinegar.
- heat through and serve hot,warm or cold.
This recipe was contributed by sakaria4 on 13 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.