Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
by Palak Rajput
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4976 times
Cranberry pumpkin bread is a ideal and healthy alternative to white bread. Goodness of cranberry and pumpkin give this bread completely new taste.
- Preheat the oven to 350 f or 175°c.
- Chop the cranberries into quarters (may use a food processor) and set aside.
- Mix the flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the pumpkin, canola oil, orange zest, and water. Then gently stir in the dry ingredients and chopped cranberries.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9"- x 9"-inch baking pan, and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow bread to cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the pan, then place bread on a rack to completely cool bef
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 23 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.