Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6970 times
Go ahead and prepare these delicately flavoured homemade Cracker biscuits and enjoy with a cup of hot tea. Learn the easy way of preparing these delicious cracker biscuits with this simple cookie recipe.
- Beat butter and sugar till it gets soft and smooth.
- Sieve maida and baking powder together.
- Add essence.
- Add it to the beaten butter little by little and make dough.
- Churn the corn flakes in the mixie.
- Divide the dough into balls of equal size and cover with the churned corn flakes.
- Arrange in a well-greased tray.
- Put cherries on the top of biscuits.
- Bake in a moderate oven at 180ºc for 25-30 minutes.
- Makes:about 10 biscuits
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.