Cracked Wheat Savory Cake
by Vidya Srinivasan
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4953 times
Healthy breakfast savory cake. A fibre rich breakfast option to serve your family...
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the parchment paper in baking pan, and grease the baking tray with oil/cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add dry ingredients and mix well, and then add the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into baking tray and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 Degre F for 35-40 minutes or until cooked well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Vidya Srinivasan on 04 Dec 2014I am Vidya Srinivasan.I am basically from chennai currently residing in US. I enjoy cooking and love...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.