Crêpes, Eggless Sweet Crêpes for Dessert
by Tarla Dalal
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Crêpes, Eggless Sweet Crêpes for Dessert in Gujarati)
Added to 152 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30256 times
Crêpes are very thin pancakes with a nice and soft texture, which makes them perfect to make delicious desserts .
Top them with a warm sauce and ice-cream , or roll them up with cream and fruits... just let your imagination run wild and prepare them as you like... Just ensure that your creation is a great hit!
Have a go at delicious crepe-based delights like Stuffed Apple Crepes Topped with Orange Sauce , and Crepes Suzette .
- Combine the plain flour, cornflour, milk, sugar, butter, salt and ¼ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk till no lumps remain.
- Heat a 150 mm. (6”) non-stick pan and brush it lightly with butter. Cool slightly, pour a ladleful of the mixture into the pan and tilt in a circular motion to make a 150 mm. (6”) round.
- Cook it, using a little butter, till light pink spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 5 more crêpes.
- Use as required.
Crepes Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per crêpe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.