by Nishita Baderia
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10133 times
A very quick and healthy dish. Best for breakfast or an evening snack!
Add your private note
Couscous Upma recipe - How to make Couscous Upma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Add couscous to 1 cup boiling water. Remove from flame, cover and let it stay.
- In a non stick pan, heat oil and add the mustard seeds and let them crackle.
- Add the curry leaves, chana dal, urad dal, red chillies and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and when it turns pink add the couscous to it.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Nishita Baderia on 15 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.