Couscous Spinach Wrap with Hung Curd Dip
by Kanwal 9
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1661 times
Couscous is very healthy grain. This is the best wrap recipe because all healthy and low calories ingredients are used in this recipe .
- Combine whole wheat flour, 1 tsp oil, salt, ginger-green chilli paste and spinach puree in a deep bowl and mix well. Add water and knead into a soft dough. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Knead again using remaining 1 tsp oil. Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and roll out each portion of the dough into a thin circle of 250 mm. (10”) diameter using a little flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti till light brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick pan, add carrots, green peas and tomatoes and cook until vegetables are tender. Add salt, black pepper powder and red chilli powder, mix well.
- Separate the grains of soaked and drained couccous with a fork and mix it with the cooked vegetables.
- Place 1 chapati on a clean dry flat surface, put the cocous-vegetable filling in the centre and fold from both the sides.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the stuffed wrap using 1/2 tsp oil on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more wrap.
- Serve with hung curd dip.
This recipe was contributed by Kanwal 9 on 24 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.