Couliflower In Coconut Milk & Green Paste
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2387 times
Cauliflower in coconut milk boasts of overwhelming flavors and a great taste. An Indian vegetable preparation, cauliflowers are stir fried with Garam masala and simmered in coconut milk in this Gobhi mutter masala recipe.
Add your private note
Couliflower In Coconut Milk & Green Paste recipe - How to make Couliflower In Coconut Milk & Green Paste
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom vessel, add cardamoms, cloves, onion seeds, cumin, mustard seeds, cinnamom sticks,curry leaves stir for a few seconds.
- Add onion coconut paste, stir and cook for 5 minutes till oil seperates.
- Add ginger garlic paste, add the cauliflower and mix well and cook for 5 to 7 minutes stiring occasinally till they are half tender
- Add a cup of coconut milk, turmeric powder, chilly powder, jeera powder, salt according to taste, add potatoes and green paste.
- Cook for 5 minutes stiring occasinally and add the remaining coconut milk
- Add garam masala, mix well,close the lid and cook till the cauliflower and potatoes are tender and cooked.
This recipe was contributed by anuvinu on 09 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.