Cough and Cold, Home Remedy
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11029 times
This is a very good and tasty (believe me!) medicine when you are suffering from cough and cold. It tastes very spicy, but that is the thing which brings relief. I always treat my family with this when they suffer. its great....enjoy this chatpata food even if you are sick.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add water to make a dosa like batter.
- Heat a tawa and and smear little oil on it.
- Pour a laddle full of batter in the center of the tava and spread it like dosa.
- Put oil on all sides and cook on medium flame. Turn over and cook other side until both sides are lightly brown.
- Serve hot with hot adrak flavoured tea.
- To make adrak flavoured tea, just add chopped ginger while boiling water for tea.
This recipe was contributed by ektanshu on 25 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.