Cottage Cheese Cutlets, Jain Paneer Cutlets, Tikki
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 115 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41986 times
Cutlets without potatoes? Well, it’s all in your mind. Try these delicious Cottage Cheese Cutlets and your impression is sure to change.
Made with grated paneer and cooked rice bound together by plain flour, these scrumptious Jain -friendly cutlets are perked up with green chillies and capsicums of varied colours. This makes the snack very appealing, both visually and in terms of taste and aroma.
These cutlets are excellent as a snack and even team up well with sizzling Pasta and Vegetable Sizzler in Tomato Sauce .
- Combine the paneer, rice, salt, green chillies and plain flour in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the coriander and capsicum and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and roll each portion between the palms of your hands to make a flat round cutlet.
- Roll the cutlets in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from both the sides.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and lightly grease it using oil. Cook the cutlets on it using a little oil till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.