Cottage Cheese Cake with Indian Flavour
This recipe has been viewed 6330 times
Traditional indian flavour converted to a western dessert.
Add your private note
Cottage Cheese Cake with Indian Flavour recipe - How to make Cottage Cheese Cake with Indian Flavour
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- Combine the biscuits and ghee in a bowl and mix well.
- Grease a loose bottomed cake tin using butter and spread the biscuit layer evenly and press using hands.
- Refrigerate for atleat 15 minutes.
- Bring milk to boil in a deep pan, add the sugar and mix well.
- Add milk masala, mix well and add the corn flour diissolced in 2 tbsp cold milk, and mix well.
- Add the paneer, mix well and remove from the flame. Keep aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, boil 1/4 cup water in a deep pan, add the agar-agar and mix well till it dissolves completely.
- Strain and add the cooled milk mixture and mix well.
- Add the whipped cream and mix well.
- Pour the milk-paneer mixture on the biscuit layer and spread evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for atleat 4 hours or till set.
- Demould and cut into wedges and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 02 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.