Cornmeal Bread Muffins
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4162 times
A cornmeal muffin recipe that's pretty simple, and also lends itself well to improvisation. Try adding corn, jalapeno peppers or Cheddar cheese to the muffins to add your own personalized touch to the muffin recipe.
Add your private note
Cornmeal Bread Muffins recipe - How to make Cornmeal Bread Muffins
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Cornmeal(makki ka atta) 2cups
Baking soda 1tsp.
Eggs 2or use egg
replacer2 to 3 green chillies
- 1.lightly butter the muffin pan and keep it aside
- 2.sieve the dry ingredients together.
- 3.make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add buttermilk,eggs,butter and chopped chillies.
- 4.now mix everything gently and drop the batter into muffin pan with a spoon.
- 5.preheat the oven at 300`c.
- 6.bake them for 25-30 min.or until they are brown.
This recipe was contributed by jaingautami on 08 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.