Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1501 times
Try this biscuits specially for kids, as they will get the nutrition of cornflakes in new yummy style.
Add your private note
Cornlakes Biscuits recipe - How to make Cornlakes Biscuits
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the butter and sugar and whisk well till it becomes soft, fluffy and smooth. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour and baking powder and sieve together and keep aside.
- Add the vanilla essence and the beaten butter in parts and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into balls of equal size and cover with the churned corn flakes.
- Arrange in a well-greased tray and place the cherries on the top of biscuits.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven till crisp and golden brown.
- Serve at room temperature or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#420737 on 08 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.