Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4841 times
A quick and simple Cornflakes chat recipe with roasted cornflakes tossed with onion, tomatoes, chillies, sweet curd and tamarind chutney. A spicy and taste bud ticking chaat recipe with easy handy ingredients.
- Add to the curds red chilly pwd, cummin seed powder, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Take the cornflex in a bowl and add to it chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Now add the mixed curds to the cornflex and mix it well.
- Sprinkle some red chilly pwd and cummin seed powder on top.
- Add some tamarind chutney to it.
- Garnish it with some coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.