Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11255 times
Cornflakes Chiwda is a crunchy low cal and delicious evening snack or farsaan recipe with the chivda or roasted rice flakes tossed with cornflakes, nuts, salt and chilli powder.
- Take abig kadahi or deep pan.
- Add the oil .let it get warm for couple of seconds .
- Then add the rai kari patta.let it roast on medium heat till rai starts to splutter.
- Donot let it burn.then add the dry roasted pea nuts.
- Let them roast for some more time .
- Also add the raisins the same time.
- Then add the haldi and salt and let it cook on slow flame to let the turmeric cook a little.
- Then add some lime in juice .in the end ad the honey bunches of oats cereal and mix it well on medium flame.
This recipe was contributed by shivay on 17 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.