by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1066 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 90861 times
Topped with loads of crunchy cornflakes, these cookies look tantalising and taste brilliant. A mild lacing of lemon juice and vanilla essence enhance the flavour and aroma of the cornflake cookies.
This Jar Snacks makes a yummy treat to be enjoyed anytime.
- Preheat the oven at 180°c(360°f).
- Put the butter in a deep bowl and beat well using a wooden spoon till smooth and creamy.
- Add the castor sugar and mix well.
- Add the plain flour, baking powder, lemon juice and vanilla essence and knead using your hands into a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions and roll each portion into a flat round cookie.
- Roll each cookie in the cornflakes and press it well, till they are coated with cornflakes on both the sides.
- Place the cookies in a baking tray at enough distance and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Serve or store it in an air-tight container.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.