4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4377 times
An innovative bhel recipe, the Cornbhel is truly an amazing taste bud tickling recipe wit the boiled corn tossed over with roasted nuts, lime juice, chopped tomatoes and slit chillies.
Add your private note
Cornbhel recipe - How to make Cornbhel
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Boil the corncobs in a pressure cooker until the corn is tender.
- Take out the corn form the cobs using a sharp knife.
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- In a broad vessel, heat the oil and cumin seeds.
- Add the onions, tomatoes and asafoetida and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the corn, potatoes, green chilles, coriander, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Spread the bhel in a serving dish. decorate with the sev, coriander and grated coconut and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kvsantha on 21 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.