Corn tikki papdi chaat
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3947 times
The recipe sounds very close to sev puri or normal papdi chaat, but the tikkis bring in a divine taste.
one can use grated carrots and cabbage in the tikki mixture to add to the nutrition value.
Add your private note
Corn tikki papdi chaat recipe - How to make Corn tikki papdi chaat
Cooking Time: Total Time:
8 Large Potatoes (Boiled, Peeled and Mashed)
1 bunch of Spring Onions (with chives)
200 gms Sweet Corn (Boiled and Mashed)
2 Green Bell Peppers
2 tsp oil
1/2 tsp Amchur
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
2 Cups Low Fat Curd, Blended
40 Baked Papdis
Dates Chutney, Green Chilly and Corriander Chutney
Chaat Masala and Salt to Taste
- 1) mix the mashed potatoes and corn and keep aside.
- 2) heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and saute the onions and bell peppers until brown. add garam masala to the mixture and let it cool for 2-3 minutes.
- 3) add the onion mixture to the potato mixture and mix well. make 40 tikkis of 1 inch diameter.
- 4) heat a pan and arrange the tikkis over the pan with roasting it in 1 tsp oil. turn upside down and roast.
- 5) arrange the papdis in a serving plate and place 1 tikki over each papdi. add the chutneys, curd and chaat masala as per taste and serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by nammynuts23 on 13 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.