Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5253 times
Extremely healthy, different and non-messy starters ideal for a party, as less time-consuming.
- Combine the green peas, corn kernels and blend in a mixer to a coarse mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round flat kebabs.
- Roll them in the corn flour and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kebabs till they turn golden brown and crisp form all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jasmine_Thakkar on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.