Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7855 times
Corn-On-The-Cob Curry is a delectable curry recipe which is typically enjoyed with naan. Find many delicious corn recipe at tarladalal.com
- Take all the above dry masala ingredients and put in microwave for 1 min or fry for few minutes on tawa.
- Grind in the grinder into a fine powder.
- Blend the onions in the food processor. take oil in a pan and saute onion until they turn light brown.
- Puree the tomatoes and add to the onions.
- Let it saute on medium flame until its cooked and oil comes to the sides of the pan.
- Once the gravy is ready add the above dry masala.
- Also add salt, red chilli powder, dhania-jeera powder and little garam masala.
- Add about 6-8 glasses of water and add 12 corn cobs.
- Let it simmer for about an hour on medium flame so that the gravy is soaked into the corn cobs.
- The curry is ready.
This recipe was contributed by varaval on 18 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.