Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 925 times
You can replace the carrot with any other seasonal vegetable like peas
Add your private note
Corn fingers recipe - How to make Corn fingers
Cooking Time: Total Time:
3 medium size Potatoes
250 gm small size baby corn
1 cup Carrot finely chopped
2 tablespoon roasted groundnut powder
2 teaspoon Cheese cube grated
2 teaspoon Coriander finely chopped salt to taste
1 teaspoon Lemon juice
1 teaspoon Green chilly paste
½ teaspoon garlic & Ginger paste
1 teaspoon butter
Ingredients for Garnish
1 teaspoon Coriander leaves
2 teaspoon Grated Cheese
- 1. heat the butter in a pan, add garlic & ginger paste cook for 1 min, add green chilly paste, carrot finely chopped, salt and cook for 3 min.
- 2. boil &mesh the potatoes add the above mix, salt, lemon juice, coriander, cheese cube grated & groundnut powder.
- 3. now take a baby corn cover it with the above preparation & then bake in microwave for 5-7 min at high temperature.
- Serve hot with sauce or sezwan chutney
- Garnish with coriander & grated cheese
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#399452 on 04 Feb 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.