Corn and kairi bhel
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2195 times
Add maida strips at the end so tht it'll stay crispy.
- Take maida in a bowl add little salt and make a dough. now in a kadai heat oil. roll maida in to roti and cut long strips out of it. now fry them and keep aside.
- Now in a pan take a little oil and heat it.
- Now add onions then green chillies, carrot , corn and fry them.
- Now in a mixing bowl add all the fried vegetables, tomatoes, salt to taste , chilli powder 1/2 tsp, kairi and the maida strips. toss it well and put it in a plate.
- Now garnish it with coriander leaves and serve.
This recipe was contributed by vanithabafna on 01 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.