Corn and Vegetable Pakodas
by Neelam Gupta
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1349 times
In rainy season corn is a must ingredient in my kitchen.I love corn.These pakodas are one of my favorite with the crispiness of corn and crunchiness of veggies.must try.
Add your private note
Corn and Vegetable Pakodas recipe - How to make Corn and Vegetable Pakodas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Wash the corns and grate it.
- in a bowl place all chopped vegetables in this corn.
- Add the besan, green chillies, ginger, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, hot oil, and salt in above mixture and mix.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Make small pakodas and deep fry till golden.
- Drain pakodas onto the absorbent paper and place on a serving tray.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and chaat masala and serve hot with mint-coriander chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Neelam Gupta on 01 Jul 2013Hi!
I live in Panjim ,Goa.
I love to cook differrent kind of food.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.