Corn and Paneer Canapes
by Foodie #385490
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11732 times
A cool canape recipe, corn and paneer canapes are basically crispy salty biscuits topped with spicy corn, paneer and tomato mix. Chillies, chat masala and wafers may also be mixed as a topping for the corn and paneer canapes to add a spicy crunchy feel.
Add your private note
Corn and Paneer Canapes recipe - How to make Corn and Paneer Canapes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 10 minutesMakes 5 servings
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the maida and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove form the flame and gradually add the milk and stir till it gets well blended.
- Cook on a slow flame, while stirring continuously till the sauce becomes thick.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Cut the bread slices into small rounds, apply a little butter on both sides and bake in a pre-heated oven at 400ºf for 5 to 10 minutes or till it becomes crispy. Keep aside.
- Combine the corn, paneer, white sauce, coriander green chillies, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread a little of this corn mixture on each toasted round.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 400ºf till the cheese gets melted.
- Spread a little chilli sauce.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #385490 on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.