Corn and Methi Stuffed Grilled Sandwich
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5173 times
A fusion recipe of east and west.
- Heat the oil in a Kandahar and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chilies and methi leaves and saute for a minute.
- Add the corn and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, sugar and amchur powder, mix well and cook till the mixture is cooked and becomes dry.
- Keep aside.
- Apply butter on one side of the bread slices.
- Place 10 slices on a clean and dry surface, buttered side facing upwards.
- Apply the corn methi mixture on them and sprinkle some cheese evenly on top.
- Place the remaining slices on top and grill them in griller till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or hot and sweet tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by vaishaliagte on 14 Jan 2012I am basically a researcher (biochemist) from Pune, working in the area of food science and nutritio...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.