Corn and Lotus Stem Kebab
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10501 times
Kebab or tikki is also famous now a days...the flavours and textures of corn and lotus stem gives this kebab a uniqueness which is stuffed with almond and walnut.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a non stick pan , add the caraway seeds and sauté for few seconds.
- Add the corn paste, almond paste, lotus stem puree, mix well and sauté till the mixture dries up.
- Add the red chilli powder, pepper powder, fennel powder, garam masala and chaat masala and mix well.
- Add the paneer and salt and mix well.
- Cook till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan. Remove from flame.
- Add the cheese, lemon juice, ginger and coriander leaves.
- Cool the mixture.
- Divide into twenty equal balls.
- Stuff the balls with walnuts and raisins and shape them into tikkis.
- Shallow fry the tikkis in a frying pan using a little oil.
- Drain and place them on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 24 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.