Corn and Fusilli Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14919 times
This sumptuous Corn and Fusilli Soup is guaranteed to tickle your taste buds, with the myriad flavours it garners from pungent ingredients like onions, garlic, assorted herbs, pepper and of course, tomatoes too! Laced mildly with the flavour of olive oil, this exotic soup deserves a generous garnish of cheese.
- Combine the cornflour and 1 tbsp water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, corn, fusilli, tomato purée and oregano, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add 3 cups of hot water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the prepared cornflour-water mixture, salt, pepper and basil, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.