Corn and Egg Bhurjee
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6222 times
Corn and egg bhurjee is an innovative way of cooking scrambled eggs and corn with onion, tomato, ginger, chillies and garam masala. The tasty corn egg bhurji tastes awesome with rotis or naan.
- Heat oil in a pan;
- Sauté the onions and the tomatoes for 2-3 mins.
- add in the spices and salt to taste, mix well.
- Add in the corn and cook it for few mins.
- Add in the beaten eggs finally and cook on a slow flame for 3 mins.
- remove and serve hot,
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- serve with bread and buns.
This recipe was contributed by rehanak on 08 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.