Corn and Cottage Cheese Crêpes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 190 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21318 times
The evergreen combo of corn and cottage cheese comes together in yet another exciting form! Combined with green chillies for spice and tomatoes for tang, this duo forms a great filling for perfectly prepared crepes.
Lining the crepes with Mexican Green Sauce before packing in the corn and cottage cheese gives them a very exciting flavour and enticing green tinge, while baking the whole arrangement with a garnish of cheese improves the texture and fuses the flavours. Enjoy the Corn and Cottage Cheese Crepes right out of the oven to relish the cheesy coating before it thickens.
- Divide the corn and cottage cheese stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a crêpe on a clean, dry surface and place a portion of the stuffing on one half of the crêpe and fold it over to make a semi-circle.
- Repeat step 2 to make 5 more crêpes.
- Arrange the crêpes in a greased baking dish and pour the mexican green sauce evenly over it.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per crêpe
|Vitamin A||200.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||27 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.