Corn and Anjeer Rolled Mithai
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2908 times
Corn and Anjeer mixed well with each other and also gave good taste...
- Soak the figs in warm water for 10 minutes, drain and chop them finely. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the anjeer and saute till water evaporates.
- Add the almond slivers and khus khus to the mixture and mix well.
- Remove from the flame when the mixture leaves the edges of the pan.
- Add the nutmeg powder and mix well.
- Transfer in a bowl and keep aside.
- In another pan, heat ghee and add the sweet corn and saute till it releases its smell.
- Add the coconut, milk powder and powdered sugar and mix well, while stirring continuously till the mixture releases the edges of the pan.
- Add the saffron and cardamom powder to it and mix well.
- Add the anjeer mixture and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and transfer the mixture in to a bowl and let the mixture come to the room temperature.
- Make 20 equal size balls out of the mixture. Grease your palms with ghee and give a cylindrical shape to each ball.
- Roll all rolls into coarsely powdered pistachio and serve.
This recipe was contributed by rjpatel on 13 Aug 2012I am Rupal Patel living in Ahmedabad with my family. I like to travel, reading, music, films, cookin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.