Corn Zucchini Fritters
by Shreya Jaiswal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5232 times
A simple to make Fritter. Perfect for a chilled rainy day...warm fritters with chilled mayo sauce.
Roasted corn and Garlic gives a good kick to the flavor.
Add your private note
Corn Zucchini Fritters recipe - How to make Corn Zucchini Fritters
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Mix together tomato sauce, mayonnaise, parsley, pepper and salt and keep in fridge till serving time.
- Husk corn and roast on a griddle tawa or directly on burner till light brown specks start forming. Remove corn kernels from the cob.
- Grate zucchini and place it on paper napkin to remove excess water. Smash and chop roasted garlic. Sift together plain flour and baking powder.
- In a bowl, mix together corn kernels, zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Gently fold in sifted plain flour.
- Make 8-10 balls and gently press to flatten it.
- In a non-stick pan heat oil and shallow fry fritters. Let cook on the first side till golden then flip and cook the other side. You can lightly press it while it cooking.
- Serve warm Corn Zucchini fritter with chilled mayo sauce.
- Dont over handle the fritter, as it could become mushy.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 27 Jun 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.