Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6088 times
- Grate the corn.
- To the grated corn, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pre-heat a waffle iron and lightly grease it with oil.
- Divide the batter in to 6 equal portions.
- Add 1/4 tsp of fruit salt evenly over a portion of the batter, sprinkle a few drops of water over it.
- When the bubbles form, mix gently and pour the batter evenly over the greased iron.
- Close the lid and cook on high for 2 to 3 minutes or till the waffle turns crisp and golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 5 more waffles.
- Cut each waffle into 4 pieces and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by rituaakash_001 on 27 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.