Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2241 times
Corn toppings are a creamy sweet topping made from sweet corns. Find a plethora of corn recipe, corn pakodas and corn salads at tarladalal.com
- Take a pan and pour ghee in it .keep it for heating.
- Add maida to ghee and pour milk.mix it properly.
- Add salt ,black pepper & sugar.let it become semisolid .
- Add boiled vegetables i.e. corn ,green peas and carrot to it.
- Take monacco biscuits and spread butter on it .
- Put little of the mixture prepared from white sauce on it .
- Add grated cheese to it and tomato sauce on it!and heat it in microwave for only 1 min ! it is ready to serve!
This recipe was contributed by chetana60 on 20 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.