Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3097 times
Corn toast is a lovely toast recipe with corn mixture mixed with grated cheese, cucumbers and then added as filling in between the bread slices.
- Butter the bread slices & set aside.
- Pressure cook the corn till done.
- When cool add salt, pepper and little milk, and grind to a coarse paste and stir over low heat till thick.
- Spread a little corn paste over a bread slice. repeat the procedure for rest of the 3 slices. and sandwich them.
- Decorate with hot corn.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by kchitrareddy on 24 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.