Corn Tikki Pattis
by Foodie #550707
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4285 times
Nothing feels better than sitting by the window on a cold rainy day, munching on piping hot pakoras and sipping on chai. Corn Tikki Pattis is an easy evening snack, perfect for tea time.
Add your private note
Corn Tikki Pattis recipe - How to make Corn Tikki Pattis
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Remove the corn kernels with the help of knife and combine corn with ginger-garlic paste, 1/2 the coriander and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste.
- Mash the potatoes along with half the coriander, chopped green chillies and chaat masala and mix well.
- Now mix the corn paste with mashed potatoes, bread crumbs, corn paste and salt.
- Combine all of them with your hand.
- Shape them into small balls.
- Rub some oil in your hand the batter won’t stick to your fingers. Flatten these corn balls shaping into a patties.
- Take a frying pan. add oil and keep your gas on low flame.
- Once the oil is hot place these patties into it gently.
- Shallow fry them from both sides until golden brown and crisp.
- Pat with tissue paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #550707 on 18 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.