by Foodie #531727
This recipe has been viewed 1547 times
Add your private note
Corn Surprise recipe - How to make Corn Surprise
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 serving
- Preheat the oven at 150 degree Celsius.
- Heat the butter in a pan and saute the onion until golden brown.
- Add plain flour,capsicum,green chilli and milk slowly and increase the consistency.Then add boiled corn niblets and cheese and mix well.
- Grease the baking dish and pour the above mixture.Sprinkle little cheese on the top.
- Bake it in a oven pre-heated at 150 C till the mixture melts.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #531727 on 28 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.