Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5472 times
A delicious tangy sundal recipe!
- Soak the chana dhal in water for about 30 minutes and pressure cook till soft.
- Drain the excess water and keep aside.
- Steam the corn cobs in a pressure cooker, cool and remove the corn kernels with a sharp knife. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and curry leaves and saute for few seconds.
- Add the carrots and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cooked dal and corn kernels and mix well.
- Add the salt, mango, coconut and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with tomato pieces and coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by kamalarsn on 29 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.