Corn Stuffed Cornflakes Pakoda
by Foodie #596822
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3362 times
Corn Stuffed Cornflakes Pakoda, crunchy on the outside and soft inside these pakodas are utterly delicious. The semolina holds the stuffed balls together and gives it a crisp coating, whereas the cornflakes gives it a nice crunch.Serve as a starter or evening teatime snack or enjoy on a rainy day.
- Crush the boiled corn in a chopper.
- Take these crushed corn in a mixing bowl and blend them with coarsely capsicum, chaat masala and chilly powder.
- Keep aside.
- Combine the potatoes in a bowl with cauliflower, corn flakes, corn flour, garlic paste, green chillies, salt, coriander powder and chilly powder and mix them well.
- Now divide the mixture equally, make balls and flatten it to fill it with the stuffing.
- Shape them in whatever contour you wish.
- Now take semolina in a plate and wrap the pakoda in it.
- Heat oil in a fry pan and deep fry them until golden brown.
- Garnish coriander and serve hot with tomato ketchup or cheese-dip.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #596822 on 21 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.