Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13203 times
Corn soup makes for a delicious and healthy light meal option, when served with toasted wheat breads. Blend the cooked corns with other vegetables and add a hint of salt and pepper powder to create the corn soup.
Add your private note
Corn Soup recipe - How to make Corn Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the baby corns, onions and garlic and pressure cook till the baby corns turn soft and are cooked.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth, strain the mixture and keep aside.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, add the carrots, beans, cauliflower and cabbage and saute on a medium flame for 5 minutes, or till they turn tender and soft.
- Add the corn puree and green peas with 1 cup of water and bring the mixture to boil.
- Add salt, pepper and sugar, mix well and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame, add the cheese and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by varloo on 12 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.