Corn Sheera In Tarts
by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 3279 times
This is a sweet tart dessert filled with corn sheera and nuts.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the corn atta and saute till pink in colour. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in another pan, add the corn paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add a little milk so that corn does not stick to the pan, add remaining milk to cook corn paste thoroughly.
- Add the khoya, sugar and kesar, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes thick. Keep aside to cool.
- Pour the mixture in tarts till 3/4th side is covered, garnish each tart with pista, almond ,tutti-fruti and rose petals.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 04 Aug 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.