Corn Sev Canapes
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 20586 times
Canapes is very tasty and delicious snack, it can be served with any stuffing, here is canapés served with corn stuffing with the combination of tomato chutney and other spices.So enjoy this delicious, tasty and mouthwatering canapés.
- Heat oil in non stick pan; add cumin seeds, asafoiteda, garlic, sauté for a minute.
- Add tomato, salt, chili powder, green chili, mix well, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add sweet chili sauce, sugar, mix well, stir till little dry.
- Switch off the gas, transfer to bowl, cool to room temperature.
- Add corn, coriander leaves, onion, chat masala, mix well.
- Arrange fried canapés in serving plate; fill the corn mixture in canapés.
- Serve garnished with sev, pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves.
- If you don’t want to deep fry the canapés, put 7-8 canapes on revolving plate in microwave oven and microwave high for 30 seconds, it will become crispy.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 28 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.