Corn Set Dosai
This recipe has been viewed 1646 times
Soft Dosa served in pairs and sandwiched with hot chutney or jaggery and ghee
- Wash and soak the corn, rice and dal.
- Soak the mixture overnight along with red chillies
- and cumin seeds.
- Grind in the morning to a coarse paste.
- Allow the batter to ferment till evening.Add salt to the batter
- Heat a tava and grease it with little oil
- Now pour the batter so as to make two small dosa
- adjacent to each other
- Now allow it to cook under a covered lid for 1/2 a
- Then turn to the other side and cook for 1/2 minute
- Apply hot chutney of your choice on both the dosas
- Optionally sprinkle some jaggery powder and ghee and
- make the dosa sandwich
- Never use a dry tava to make dosa, otherwise dosa will stick to the surface
- This is a low calorie dosa rich in fibre
This recipe was contributed by Ranganayaki on 17 Jul 2011I teach English. Have written 2 recipe books, which are yet to be published. Most of these recipes a...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.